The 2018 Santa lists are in. What are those kids wanting this year?
Getting to spend some one on one time with the BIG GUY in RED right here in South Alabama is a BIG deal to the boys and girls who come in for the Santa Experience. They take this seriously - especially the kids who come every year. They bring a detailed list. Some children draw pictures on the list for Santa too and a couple of kids bring pictures and catalogs so there is absolutely NO question as to what they want Santa to bring them for Christmas. I love when kids get to take out that list and put it in Santa's hand. There is something magical about watching Santa ask them questions about what they want and why they want it. I love that Santa always asks questions. He really assures them that he understands exactly what they are looking for.
Top 10 things asked for this year at Ellenburg Photography's Santa Experience:
10. Legos - batman seems to be in high demand.
9. Dolls - dolls that sleep, dolls that wet, and American Girl Dolls are HOT
8. Nintendo Switch - switch anything would be a win
7. Bike - Shiny Blues and Reds
6. Tablets - they want tiny electronics at all ages
5. Fire Truck - this classic always makes the list
4. Art kits - lots of painting and drawing
3. Slime kits - glitter slime is what they want - but what they really want is for you to make it with them. (keeping it real)
2. Dinosaurs - toys, stuffed, Jurassic Park - all of it is a win
1. Hatchimals - Big or Small they want them all. Last year I made fun of hatchimals, this year I'm buying one. Go Figure.
Remember, no mater what you give or what Santa Brings - never forget the magic of the season. It's so nice to have so many little people so full of the Christmas spirit. They really believe that anything is possible this time of year. Enjoy it. That kind of magic is contagious. Let that magic inside your heart too and try to keep it there the whole year.
It's not too late to create magical holiday portraits for your family. We are decked out from head to toe with Christmas thru the new year. Reach out to Ellenburg Photography for a magical experience.
Daphne Ellenburg is the owner of a bustling Portrait photography business called Ellenburg Photography located in Southern Alabama. Daphne has a supportive family and a fancy-pants 2000 sq ft studio in the heart of Saraland, Alabama. She loves college football, big handbags, lip gloss and all things Apple. She also enjoys writing about her Photo-Adventures and her entertaining family. Daphne is a proud member of PPA, WPPI, and the local chamber. Catch up with her at EllenburgPhotography.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to read your comments.